How It Works
Call or text for fast and friendly junk removal when you need it!
OUR JUNK REMOVAL PROCESS
We always make sure that you have a clear and affordable quote before the job begins. One price covers all removal, hauling, and disposal charges.
WE’LL HAUL IT ALL
Our awesome team will take care of all the lifting and loading. We’ll gather your items, load them into the junk truck, and haul everything away.
THE PS JUNK REMOVAL DIFFERENCE
Puget Sound Junk Removal puts knowledge and experience to work to make the junk removal process simple for you!
- Same-Day Appointments. Our services are available 7 days a week and we’ll get you on the schedule ASAP.
- Affordable Rates. We’ll assess your needs and provide you with a firm quote that’s both fair and affordable.
- Commitment to Service. We are a family business that’s locally owned and operated in Lake Stevens.
Eco-Friendly Junk Removal: We recycle & donate when possible!
JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Clean Outs. When you have a large space to clean out, call or text us! We can clear all unwanted items from apartments, homes, offices, estates, and other properties.
- Furniture Removal. You don’t have to lift or move a thing! Just show our team the furniture items that you want to get rid of and let us do the heavy lifting.
- Appliance Removal. We’ll safely remove unwanted appliances from your home or business. Then we’ll recycle what we need to in order to keep unnecessary waste from the landfill.
- Construction Debris Removal. Contractors in the Puget Sound area can call on us to keep their sites clean. We’ll load up scraps and debris and dispose of everything properly.
- Light Demolition. Do you need to get rid of an old swing set or storage shed? Our team can tear down small structures and clear out all debris so you’re left with a clean space.
RESPONSIBLE JUNK REMOVAL
Our junk removal process is designed to help you get rid of junk while reducing the waste stream. We take extra measures to keep your junk out of landfills.
- Donations. Some items such as furniture and appliances may still be usable. In that case, we’ll donate them to be reused by someone in need.
- Recycling. You never need to worry about what to recycle or how to get it to a recycling facility. Our staff will sort and recycle everything for you.
Once we’ve reduced as much disposable waste as we can, then we’ll dispose of the junk that’s left.
When you’re ready to get started, just call or text 425-626-4319 and we’ll get you on the books.